Blog Archive

Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Found Creativity. For now.

‎*Sung to the tune of this song  from The Emperors New Groove. *

"Happy happy birthday from just me to you, I don't wish it was my birthday, cause I can't par'y with you! Happy happy birthday from only me to you. So glad it is your birthday, cause you're a speci'al-a-roo!"


Yes, at this moment, I am feeling quite inventive. Not that I really am. I just feel like it for now. It will leave shortly. I am immensely tired right now. So, when I have gotten some sleep and am not on such an adrenaline high from such a long day, the normality of my weird thinking will return.

I wrote this to my brother, Daniel just now for his birthday. He is turning 26 years of age today. I just wanted to use some of my creative skeelz to show him how much I love him and am thinking about him on the first birthday I have without him. Yes, one year ago(almost) he was stolen from me. From one of the most beautiful ladies in the world. My sister-in-law. Yup. Stolen. And I am very saddened that I will never have him back, but! I will soon be taken as well, and he will "lose" me, in a sense.

I hope you know that you will always have me, though. I am and will always be your sister and I will always love you. Very much. <3


So, Daniel, this one is to you. Because I love you. Very much, and I miss you even more. :')

Love,
Your Caity Lynn
(AKA, your favorite sister, right?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment