Blog Archive

Saturday, February 11, 2012

So This Is Love

5 Months. 

Sunday, February 12, 2012 marks five months with the love of my life. 
I love that man. 

He makes me mad. He makes me happy. He brings the best and worst out of me. 

These were the pictures we got taken right after our 4th monthiversary.  A "just for fun" couple shoot.


The closeness of these just astound me. I truly amazes me how comfortable we not only feel, but look when we are together. 



The Lord has truly blessed me in the last 11 months since I have met this wonderful person that has been allowed to be in my life. I have always wanted someone I could be myself with. I found myself when I met him. He pushes me in my relationship with my savior and loves me even though I am human and show it. God, through him, shows me grace and an unconditional love. I love him with all of my heart I have to give. 

Sunday: what an amazing day to celebrate how God brought us together! 

I love watching God work. I love being a part of His handy work. He is amazing and I am so incredibly excited to see how Christ leads the next chapter in our lives and He brings us closer together, through Him.


Photos by J<3DH Photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment